Auschwitz: Inside the Nazi state.

На самом деле обо всем. Все дела.
Forum rules
Правила здесь есть
eesss

Re: Auschwitz: Inside the Nazi state.

Post by eesss »

albatross wrote:In 2010, Oliver Stone said that “Jewish domination of the media” prevents Americans from putting the Holocaust in context ...
Hitler was the product of industrialists and that the Nazi invasion of Russia caused more deaths than the Holocaust.
albatross wrote:HENRY FORD in (The Dearborn Independent, 12-19 February 1921 "Jews have always controlled the business . . . The motion picture influence of the United States and Canada . . . is exclusively under the control, moral and financial, of the Jewish manipulators of the public mind."
интересно, при чем тут миллионы убытых нацистами гражданских людей?
мож адвильчику, старик?
When my hamster died, your music really helped me through
albatross

Post by albatross »

eesss wrote: интересно, при чем тут миллионы убытых нацистами гражданских людей?
:shock: :roll: :arrow: :twisted:
eesss

Post by eesss »

albatross wrote:
eesss wrote: интересно, при чем тут миллионы убытых нацистами гражданских людей?
чего вылупился?
albatross

Post by albatross »

eesss wrote:
albatross wrote:
чего вылупился?
;) :lol:
albatross

Post by albatross »

MARTIN LUTHER, Table Talk of Martin Luther, translated by William Hazlet, page 43 "But the Jews are so hardened that they listen to nothing; though overcome by testimonies they yield not an inch. It is a pernicious race, oppressing all men by their usury and rapine. If they give a prince or magistrate a thousand florins, they extort twenty thousand from the subjects in payment. We must ever keep on guard against them.
albatross

Post by albatross »

В каждой шутке Коломойского есть доля шутки.
_
albatross

Post by albatross »

WASHINGTON, GEORGE, in Maxims of George Washington by A. A. Appleton & Co. "They (the Jews) work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America."
eesss

Post by eesss »

второе дыхание открылось?
Go антисемит Go!
albatross

Post by albatross »

JEFFERSON, THOMAS. 18th century American statesman. "Dispersed as the Jews are, they still form one nation, foreign to the land they live in." (D. Boorstin, THE AMERICANS)
albatross

Post by albatross »

FRANZ LISZT, famed composer quoted in Col. E. N. Sanctuary's Are These Things So?, page 278 "The day will come when all nations amidst which the Jews are dwelling will have to raise the question of their wholesale expulsion, a question which will be one of life or death, good health or chronic disease, peaceful existence or perpetual social fever."